Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bizarre quizzes

There are some of those quizzes that are supposedly supposed to help you determine what you're supposed to be when you grow up, or whatever else (not one of those "Which Superhero Are You" kind of ones). I just tried to take one from an affiliate site here and I got totally confused. Here's the survey if you'd like to give it a shot.

The questions were laid out in an either/or kind of fashion, but often the two choices were completely unrelated. It was like answering "Are you more interested in riding an elephant or creating a calendar?" Most of the time I kept thinking "Well, neither of these". And when the questions kept clearly being centered around the medical or tourism industries (neither of which I personally am too interested in) I ended up making a fairly false impression of myself. Truth be told I only made it halfway through the survey.

Does anyone know how these are supposed to work? If I have to continually indicate that I'd be more interested in the tourism industry than the medical industry (but never get to indicate that I'm not very interested in either and never get to compare those two to anything else...) then I wondered if I would get a response of "You should go into tourism and be a travel agent!"

Riiiiight.

So, I remain a little confused, and still don't want to be a travel agent when I grow up.

2 comments:

Thanks for your feedback!